Monday, February 13, 2012

My Makeup Classes!


Hey Ladies! Let's talk makeup! I'm now offering Makeup Classes! I have one on one lessons as well as the "Bring A Friend deal"! I had a class this past weekend and it went amazing! I went over the basics of makeup from prepping your face to applying false lashes on. The ladies even got Free False Lashes to try at home! 
  • Can't find the right foundation?
  • Have trouble perfecting that winged liner?
  • Or do you go makeup shopping but don't know what exactly to get
                I CAN HELP!

 
Class REVIEWS : )


 BTW I am working on setting up a group class at Society Studios in Brooklyn! Stay Tuned.. : )
Peace, Love & MAKEUP!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you on Sunday and def let me know when you are doing the group class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Valerie Likewise! It's going to be lots of fun! & Yes I'll def let you know ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i was just wondering if you would be able to help me find the right foundation? i been trying to figure it out but, i always get to light or a little to dark.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk Makeup! :) Comment below